Wednesday 4 November 2015

Wednesday, 4 November 2015

Sometimes, I think about becoming a beggar and this is one of those times. I have all the characteristics of a beggar. My teeth needs dentist. I have a hunch back. My hands doesn’t work properly. I have a thigh bone that didn’t fix properly. The bone didn’t align properly and it healed in a wrong way. And because of that my left leg is shorter and not straight. I have bent feet that doesn’t help at all in walking, instead they make walking more difficult. I’m losing hope as well.

My shoes have been completely torn but I can’t change them because of my feet, especially right foot. My right foot isn’t as bent as left foot, but it suddenly twists when I put my weight on it. And this makes it more unstable.

I feel comfortable in my current shoes even though they are almost torn. I think, because of being worn by me for many years, they have changed their shape according to my feet. They don’t surprise me by suddenly twisting when I walk. I need a doctor as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment