Monday 4 January 2016

Monday, January 4, 2016

I’m a programmer and I need a mentor. I know PHP, CakePHP quite well but I need to progress more. I also know HTML, CSS, Javascript, and some SQL.

I need to learn more and progress instead of forgetting and going backwards, and I think a mentor can help me in that by giving me some responsibility/work.

I want challenges and more work and I don’t want to stay stuck. I want to earn enough to support myself using this skill.

I think a mentor can save me from frustration and from becoming a failure because a mentor could tell me what is important, what I should learn, and what I should ignore.

I’m not very new to PHP and CakePHP but I still hesitate to ask for job.

I think I won’t get a mentor because I’m not as skilled as others who have posted their profiles for PHP Mentoring. I can’t say it’s wrong because the person who has worked hard should be helped. I didn’t even post my profile. You have to compete with others for getting help as well. Only fittest will survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment